Seven Splendid En-Suite Rooms
& One Wonderful Gatehouse!
We have seven wonderfully comfy en-suite rooms and the Gatehouse. All of which comes with:
- Freshly prepared English or continental breakfast in the morning, as standard
- A double bed boasting a Hypnos mattress and Feather & Black bed frame that promise a relaxing night’s sleep
- Luxurious en suite bathroom with Temple Spa toiletries
- Free wif-fi
- Nespresso coffee machine with a selection of hot drinks, to wake you up first thing in the morning, as well as still and sparkling water. Fresh milk is available from the bar too.
- Blackout blinds or curtains for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
- Free use of the bike store for any keen cyclists out there too, so you can sleep well knowing your bicycle is safely locked away.
- Prices start from £89 per night for rooms and £130 per night for the Gatehouse.
Located 50 metres from the Running Horses. It is a haven of peace and privacy, a real get away from it all. It comprises of a small lounge, bedroom with en suite bathroom. It also has its own designated car parking space alongside the cottage.
The Finishing Touch
We’ll have a chilled bottle waiting in your room for you. You can now pre-order this when you book your room online. Click on the book a room button at the top of the page.
We have a bike shed that’s free to use if you book a room with us. It’s safe, secure and there’s no charge. We’re an ideal base for any cyclists as we’re on the doorstep of the famous Box Hill, in the Surrey Hills.
Dog Friendly Inn
The Running Horses is a dog-friendly inn, and as such we have some rooms in which we can accommodate your furry friend. If you would like to book a room for you and your pooch please call us to make your booking. Please note there is an additional cleaning charge for this of £15.
T&Cs: Booking T&Cs: We take credit card details to secure your reservation. Our standard cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival, You will be charged for your stay on arrivel and any other room charge, will be charged be charged on departure. Please note that cancellation inside this period or the event of a non-arrival, 100% of fees will be charged to the card provided. If you book one of our non refundable rates, then payment is taken in full at the time of booking. In this instance, we would not offer a refund on any monies charged in the event of cancellation. Payment is taken on arrival. We reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit on all bookings of 4 nights or more.