We have five wonderfully comfy en-suite rooms and the Gatehouse. All of which comes with:
– Freshly prepared English or continental breakfast in the morning, as standard
– A double bed boasting a Hypnos mattress and Feather & Black bed frame that promise a relaxing night’s sleep
– Luxurious en suite bathroom with Temple Spa toiletries
– Free wif-fi
– Nespresso coffee machine with a selection of hot drinks, to wake you up first thing in the morning, as well as still and sparkling water. Fresh milk is available from the bar too.
– Blackout blinds or curtains for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
– And now includes free use of our bike store for any keen cyclists out there too, so you can sleep well knowing your bicycle is safely locked away.
For those wanting a long, hot soak, we recommend rooms Ascot and Epsom, which both have roll top baths and luxury rain showers. Rooms Cheltenham, Windsor and Sandown are all equipped with luxury rain showers only.
The Gatehouse is located 50 metres from the Running Horses. It is a haven of peace and privacy, a real get away from it all. It comprises of a small lounge, bedroom with en suite bathroom. It also has its own designated car parking space alongside the cottage.
Prices start from £89 per night for rooms and £99 per night for the Gatehouse.
We’ll have a chilled bottle waiting in your room for you. You can now pre-order this when you book your room online. Click on the book a room button at the top of the page.
CYCLISTS WELCOME TOO!
We have a bike shed that’s free to use if you book a room with us. It’s safe, secure and there’s no charge. We’re an ideal base for any cyclists as we’re on the doorstep of the famous Box Hill, in the Surrey Hills.
T&Cs: If you’re unable to stay with us after you’ve confirmed your booking, we require 72 hours’ notice in writing prior to arrival – otherwise you’ll be charged the full amount as per your booking for the duration of the stay you booked. We reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit on all bookings of 4 nights or more.